The Story For Now
THE FIRST SECTION:
Hey folks,
I have yet to finish Chapter Twenty, and so the Part One below is not even a full Part One. The remainder of the story is outlined, but as I mentioned in my 50,000 Words post, to finish may take some time. Please check in for updates soon though and post a comment here if you want me to inform you when I post the next great chapter.
Thanks again for your support.
FOR FULL TEXT CLICK READ MORE BELOW
Hey folks,
I have yet to finish Chapter Twenty, and so the Part One below is not even a full Part One. The remainder of the story is outlined, but as I mentioned in my 50,000 Words post, to finish may take some time. Please check in for updates soon though and post a comment here if you want me to inform you when I post the next great chapter.
Thanks again for your support.
FOR FULL TEXT CLICK READ MORE BELOW

1 Comments:
Think that will drive you some extra traffic?
Post a Comment
<< Home